Friday, February 25, 2011

No News isn't necessarily Good News

I know, I know I didn't post anything yesterday and honestly couldn't really find anything to post about today, except for the fact that there is nothing to post about.

Well we both know that there is all kinds of stuff going on in Hollywood but honestly, It seems to be the same old stuff.  Remakes & Reboots of classic films, more 3d (crap) movies coming out, I really don't see much hope for the future of film right now. I really need something to get me(all of us) out of this movie depression.

Can no one out there make something truly Original and make the world watch in amazement? When was the last time you were really excited to see a movie, I have to say it has been a while for me. There are a few movies I have posted about that I want to see but honestly they will probably just end up being disappointments like a lot of other "Blockbuster" films have been.

I know that I am not alone when saying that we don't really need anymore move remakes/reboots but an Industry reboot and soon. Is there any light at the end of this long dismal tunnel? Let's hope so, I can't take much more and I bet you can't either.

What are your thoughts on Hollywood right now?

No comments: