Monday, March 7, 2011

Unstoppable

I watched Unstoppable over the weekend, and have to say that Denzel has done it again. He has made an amazing movie, made you  really care for his character and it sort of pisses me off.

I don’t know if I have ever seen a movie from Denzel that wasn’t top notch and this is no exception. What makes me angry about it, is that I hear he is a real A-hole to work with and that he thinks he is above everyone. Now not knowing him personally I don’t really know what to believe when it comes stories about how actors are in real life. So let’s just try and focus on the movie.

Unstoppable is about a runaway train, no one on board to control it and the railroad company is trying to stop it be for it reaches populated areas. It is made more dramatic when we find out the train is carrying a huge amount of explosive chemicals.

Denzel and his rookie conductor decide to chase down the train and stop it. They race down the tracks in with a single engine in reverse and I have to say it is really exciting waiting for them to catch up to 777 (runaway train).

If you are looking for a good movie to watch on your movie night then this is definitely worth your while, very well made film for everyone to enjoy.

My wife who wasn’t even paying attention at the start of the film had put her laptop down after 5 minutes and didn’t budge for the rest of the movie. Needless to say she loved it as well.


✪✪✪✪✪


No comments: