Monday, May 2, 2011

The Search I thought would last FOREVER has finally came to an end!

When I was a kid my sister and I used to go down to the local VHS Rental store and clear out the horror section every weekend. There were movies there that we had literally seen hundreds of times. They had a deal that you could rent 3 movies for 3 days for 3 dollars as long as they were marke 3-3-3. I have to say I couldn't wait to see my favorite horror movies with that bright orange 3-3-3 sticker on them.

We would rent as many as we could afford and go home and watch them all weekend. Sometimes watch the same one over and over. Of all of my childhood memories these are the ones I cherish the most. Sitting and watching horror movies that sometimes scared me to death or other times had me rolling in laughter at how cheesy they were.

Anyway I could remember some parts to a movie that I used to watch all of the time but I couldn't remember the name of it. I have searched for years to find it and even coming across this title I never knew that "Forever Evil" was the movie I was searching for. Thanks to Yahoo Answers and an amazing person named Mitchell I finally have the answer I was looking for.

Imdb
Info





No comments: